 Space / 37006
37005  |  37007
Subject:
Spacewheels Reminder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 2004 20:52:24 GMT

Howdy Folks!

Just a little reminder that you should send all submissions to spacewheels/at/hotmail.com to ensure that you get them added to the roster. We do our best to pick them up on the boards here, but they could easily get missed. It’s also the way in which we’re collecting a contact list for notifications.

So drop us a line to say ‘hey’ and include:

1. The name of your fantabulous machination 2. A link (link only please..no images) to your gallery 3. A short description of said fantabulous machination 4. Any preference for thumbnail image (link only as well please)

Oh, and please indicate your full name, or name you’d like to be attached to your fantabulous machination.

Entries have been splendid so far!

Cheers, -Team Spacewheels