 Space / 36809
Re: Sir Bugge's lego page finally gone public! - Space, parts, sculpture and techniques!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 20:21:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Niels Bugge wrote:
   Yes it fits the soul so well doesn’t it? Seriously, a lot of considerations went into the choice, first and foremost aesthetically ones; that I like it and space is black, but also practically ones like the darker the screen the less fatigue, and the fact that I could crop most of the black background out of the pictures = faster download without loss of quality. A starfield would show through. Anyway, I might be persuaded, but I’d like to hear some more opinions on the subject... (I’m not very keen on changing the logo)

I can relate to that!

   Haven’t you seen enough pictures of the hoverbus already?

Apparently not! ;)

   And, of course, the Space Viking Destroyer!!!

It’s only about 2/5 finished (wild guess) but I guess a sneak peak of the main gun would be safe ;-)

Oooooh! You big tease.

Chris