 Space / 36810
Re: End Caps!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 21:02:13 GMT

In lugnet.space, Darrell Urbien wrote:

I like how there are two Starbucks within sight of one another. :)

Moonbase denizens were complaining that their Grande Quad Shot Lattes were running out by the time they got to Level B, so we had to install the End Cap Starbucks to accomodate need.

There were actually 4 Starbucks locations on the moonbase, one in the Town, and one in the Castle layout. :D

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator