 Space / 36765
Re: Sir Bugge's lego page finally gone public! - Space, parts, sculpture and techniques!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 13:58:28 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jean-Pascal Rignault wrote:
   Hi Niels,

I just took some time to go and visit your web site. And my first impression is very good! There are a lot of interesting things to read, maybe too much to hope and read it at once. So as you mention it, I guess it’s a web site we have to visit in more than one time.

:-D

   I found some very good building technics, and I am sure every one will find something surprising / new in your skills.

The visit you prepared (the way you suggest us to visit your web site) is easy to follow, without being the only way, that’s quite a plus! I won’t forget the guide! ;-)

That was the intention, and I’m glad you think it worked. But I would actually have liked to have the possibility of choosing between multiple tours (sort of different sortings) like “technique” tour, “my favorites” tour, “newest first”, and the like, but that demands some kind of database that I don’t know how to make... It would be nice if anybody could point me in the right direction on where to start.
What was that guide by the way?

   Thanks for sharing your building experiences!

I’ve got a lot more in store, but appreciation always helps on the motivation ;-)

Thanks, NB