 Space / 36755
Re: Sir Bugge's lego page finally gone public! - Space, parts, sculpture and techniques!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 16:05:54 GMT

Hi Niels

It is good to see your website up and running! I am looking forward to seeing more of your MOCs - I am guessing you will be uploading them all over time?

Comments and criticisms? I think the site is easy to navigate and that is of course a good thing. You have a lot of written and very personal information on your site. That is not a bad thing and of course visitors can choose to read it or not. My only negative point would be that the black background is just too... well, black. It makes for a very dark experience. Just a minor point.

Anyway, I am looking forward to more MOCs beig uploaded, especially the Hoverbus! And, of course, the Space Viking Destroyer!!!

Chris