 Space / 36798
Re: Sir Bugge's lego page finally gone public! - Space, parts, sculpture and techniques!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 10:50:33 GMT

In lugnet.space, Damien Guichard wrote:
   In lugnet.announce, Niels Bugge wrote:
   After a long delay while fighting my father’s webhost to get them to support statistics on subdomains (since January), here it is with crappy statistics from nedstat instead. At last!

It’s a page about all the models, I’ve made since the early ‘90ties (and recorded), mainly space models, and is intended as a recording of my own development as a builder, as well as inspire others to experiment, learn and improve their skills.

But time for this kind of things is always scarce, so presently I’ve only managed to upload around 20 out of currently 50-70 models, and am working on the tips and tricks section right now, so uploading models doesn’t progress very fast.

Well, you’ll get tired of listening to me soon enough; so enjoy:

Guess what, I’m making this announcement to get comments so hold nothing back!

-NB

chickwing model is really interesting :)

I’m glad you like it since I’m not particularly satisfied with it: I guess that means that the decision of eventually uploading all my models instead of only my personal favorites was the right one... something for all. :-)

   one problem however is that www.lego.*** site address are not allowed and can attract you some legal annoyances :(

You might be right, but the TLC guidelines seems a little fuzzy on this point (I read it yesterday, but forgot to syncronize, so this is from memory):
First it seems like a total banning of lego in URL, but then goes on to something that sounds like specifying it to the domain (only), so I guess that it should be interpreted as either
a) very harshly = no lego in neither subdomains, folders or individual html-pages (that’s what the URL would contain)
or they’re a lot more nice and b) allows lego everywhere except in the topdomain (= allowed in subdomains).

Perhaps we should go and ask Jake which interpretation is the right one...

Cheers NB

PS: The answer to JP have sitten in my outbox since friday, so that’s why I only answered him “yesterday”.