 Space / 36797
Re: Giant Space Baby attack!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.people.parents
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 10:34:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim McSweeney wrote:
   However, I finally have something that I am sufficiently proud of to show the community, which brings us on to the main point of this post:

GIANT SPACE BABY ATTACK:

(clicky)

Just in case it’s not clear this is built around a Lego picture frame: http://shop.lego.com/product.asp?p=PF611

Inspiration obviously drawn from whoever it was that posted the original greeblied picture frame and from the current fashion for vignette’s.

[grin] I like it! Those valliant classic space minifigs seem to take the situation very calmly, as truly proffessionals. (Or as in the original Star Trek series, that poor guy in first away team of the episode, who always fell victim to the alien treat..... we need another Timmy)

With friendly greetings, M. Moolhuysen.

[XP to people.parents]