 Space / 36752
Re: Giant Space Baby attack!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 22:27:30 GMT

snip
   Inspiration obviously drawn from whoever it was that posted the original greeblied picture frame and from the current fashion for vignette’s.

If you’re referring to this then I’m glad it was inspirational. Nobody seemed interested at the time I posted it, but this MOC totally makes up for it. On that note, this MOC is awesome. It looks really awesome, you can’t even really tell its on one of the lego frames. A truly awesome job. As others have said, I like the way you aranged the tiles, and I think the frame is a nice touch. The addition of a floor in front is cool too.

-Dan Rubin