 Space / 36748
Re: Giant Space Baby attack!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 15:04:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Tim McSweeney wrote:
   This post covers a couple of different topics, first off: <DELURK> I’ve been hiding in the shadows for about 6 years now, In that time I’ve posted only once or twice, mostly because I haven’t been building much of my own stuff.

However, I finally have something that I am sufficiently proud of to show the community, which brings us on to the main point of this post:

GIANT SPACE BABY ATTACK:

(clicky)

Wow, cool :-)

I think this captures the feeling of being stuck on an airplane with one nearby -- at least, my ears feel like the baby’s HUGE in comparison to me.

-Tim