 Space / 36808
Re: Sir Bugge's lego page finally gone public! - Space, parts, sculpture and techniques!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 19:56:25 GMT

In lugnet.space, brent skadan wrote:
   After spending a bit roaming around your site, I must say I enjoyed it.

Super! Yesterday I was a bit down because of the legal worries, but now I’m really up again because you’re all so nice and positive!

   I cannot wait till you add more of your early creations -- watching the progression of skill over time is both inspiring and enlightening, plus your bio is fascinating as well.

And it’s a great, great relief that the page turn out to be working as I hoped (and even for pro’s like you Brent!), as there has been many times during those 16 months I’ve worked on the page, where I’ve been in serious doubt with the whole project, and considered if I was too embarrassed to display all those old models, even the bad ones, and later I think I’ve been unconsciously dragging the preparations for the premier a bit out, because I was unsure of the reactions.
  • performing a little frolic dance*
NB