 Space / 36859
Re: Sir Bugge's lego page finally gone public! - Space, parts, sculpture and techniques!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 3 Nov 2004 13:16:32 GMT

   It’s only about 2/5 finished (wild guess) but I guess a sneak peak of the main gun would be safe ;-)

Oooooh! You big tease.

Sorry, it’s just that I’ve made around 2/3 of the exiting things, while the rest is mostly filling out the gaps and trying to make the engines just a little bit interesting... And as the Viking ship design turns out not to convert that well to space, I wouldn’t like to end up with 0+0 comments just because I immaturely shows all the goodies and thereby splits up the presentation in two semi interesting lumps.

Cheers NB