 Space / 36740
Re: Sir Bugge's lego page finally gone public! - Space, parts, sculpture and techniques!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 29 Oct 2004 02:24:04 GMT

Hi Niels,

I just took some time to go and visit your web site. And my first impression is very good! There are a lot of interesting things to read, maybe too much to hope and read it at once. So as you mention it, I guess it’s a web site we have to visit in more than one time.

I found some very good building technics, and I am sure every one will find something surprising / new in your skills.

The visit you prepared (the way you suggest us to visit your web site) is easy to follow, without being the only way, that’s quite a plus! I won’t forget the guide! ;-)

Thanks for sharing your building experiences!

Cheers,

JP.