 Space / 36543
Re: Freighter and a Fast Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 17:05:57 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote:
   Dude, I really dig your stuff. I was a little confused about how it fit together at first, but I got it now. Is that a toilet next to the bed? It looks like there’s a water recycler attached, which is cool, if that’s what it is... but also, toilet adjacent to bed? I dunno about that, seems stinky.

The sports car is pretty cool too. Nice interesting shape, and nice functional greebs. Your old stuff is pretty cool too. Keep building and posting, please.

Yeah, the toilet’s next to the bed, but if you know a bout these things, then you’ll kow that that is a vacuum toilet, so the odours and...stuff don’t sit around for long. The next time you’ll see ‘em is in the next meal! Efficiency, man. Anyway, thanks for the compliments, hopefully I’ll come up with some more stuff. Actually, I know I will.

Roy