 Space / 36521
Re: Freighter and a Fast Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 2004 00:26:37 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Matheson wrote:

   However, there are some aspects I’m not so thrilled with

1) Engines - I would expect a largish engine on a ship such as this, and the engine just isn’t obvious to me

O.K. I lied, there was only one aspect that I wasn’t happy with, I would apologise, but I don’t think you would mind so much. It’s a pity though that we couldn’t see it laden with cargo containers.

Great MOC, Hope to see more

Yeah, the engines were one of the things I didn’t really like. And I wanted to build containers, too but I couldn’t think of a good container design that suited the ship. Thanks for the compliments, I’m glad you liked it.

Roy