 Space / 36531
Re: Freighter and a Fast Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 10 Oct 2004 02:02:10 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joel Larsson wrote:

   Great stuff Roy! I saw the fast car a while ago when you had a prototype for it on brickshelf. it didn’t seem so cool then because the pilot sat the other way around, i.e. the cockpit was at the front. In that configuration it looked really bizarre, but now it looks unusual in a VERY cool way! And about the freighter, i love it! The greebles are modest but efficient, and the whole ship has a very nice “worn” look to it. Great! But at first i thoght it was some weird monorail stuff, with the container rack as the rail. I’m glad I was wrong! You’ve made a really nice introduction to .space! And keep up the good work!

Thanks for the compliments! Yeah, I was sort of going for the worn look on the freighter.

Roy