 Space / 36580
Re: Freighter and a Fast Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 2004 02:35:11 GMT

In lugnet.space, Roy Greig wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   Boybot just seems sick and wrong. I don’t know why, but it just does.

For the record, it is my understanding that this comment isn’t necessarily *criticism* as Herr Goldman has been known to LIKE sick and wrong things... :-)

Yeah, that sort of what I thought, too. Anyone over 12 who builds Lego has to be kinda like that. Sick and wrong.

No no, it’s not that at all!

A person is NOT sick and wrong even if they do like warped things for their humor value. Keith is a really nice person who just happens to have a sense of humor that’s a little different.

PLEASE do not think that because you are “over 12” and you build with LEGO that there is anything wrong with you. That’s a bad direction to go down, and it’s a direction that can really mess you up if you’re not careful. Being different or liking things that your peers may not understand is not bad, it’s not wrong, it’s just different.

All I was trying to say, in a humorous way (which apparently failed), is don’t necessarily assume Keith (or anyone else in .space for that matter) doesn’t like a part of the model just because he apparently riffs on it. That’s all.