 Space / 36524
Re: Freighter and a Fast Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 2004 05:36:45 GMT

Nice effort Roy. I was a little confused about the freighter, but you cleared it up in a response...I think it looks streamlined and utilitarian, in a coolway, but I would like to see it with the cargo pods attached. The ‘fast car’ is rockin’ but you need a Tracy Chapman sig-fig to stand next to it, because I’ve got that song in my head now, and it makes me want to jab a fireplace poker into my ear. The car looks very slick from front and back, very well thought out. I especially like the front-intakes that I initally took for engines. I’m easily confused. As far as your older stuff goes, the tug-bot is pretty cool, the Greendrake is interesting, but looks unifinished somehow, and the Boybot just seems sick and wrong. I don’t know why, but it just does.

-Keith