 Space / 36520
Re: Freighter and a Fast Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 23:49:27 GMT

My name's Roy.  Here's a couple things I made:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=100775 Freighter> - not super
pleased with it, but I thought I should post it for feedback.

Feedback Ahoy!

Look, there are a few things I like about this MOC, so I'm just going to
list them

Things I like

1) The support structure for the cargo containers

2) The texturing on the hull panels, the smooth shape is really well broken
up here., different colours (tan for example) and modified bricks.

3) The Interior - Lets face it, a freighter such as this is merely an
engine and life support, little more, and I feel that is captured well.

However, there are some aspects I'm not so thrilled with

1) Engines - I would expect a largish engine on a ship such as this, and
the engine just isn't obvious to me

O.K.  I lied, there was only one aspect that I wasn't happy with, I would
apologise, but I don't think you would mind so much.  It's a pity though
that we couldn't see it laden with cargo containers.

Great MOC, Hope to see more

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson