 Space / 36547
Re: Freighter and a Fast Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 21:20:34 GMT

In lugnet.space, Roy Greig wrote:
   Hey.

My name’s Roy. Here’s a couple things I made:

Freighter - not super pleased with it, but I thought I should post it for feedback.

Why aren’t you pleased? I can’t remember seeing anything remotely like it on Lugnet. The shape is unique, and the greebles are nice. I like your use of the droid cylindrical body in the ship’s interior.

I can only see two things that I wonder about, and which might be improved a bit. Were those big trusses intended to hold cargo pallets? It would be fun to see some cargo attached to this freighter. Also, where are the engines? The means of propulsion are not obvious.

   Fast Car - rebuild of another thing I made.

Was that a rebuild of your Greendrake? I see that you reused the cockpit design. Nice SNOT work!

   Gallery - older stuff.

And a little introduction. I live in British Columbia, Canada, am 16, and, well, that’s about it. And I want to go into space.

Let me know what you think.

Roy

I think that you’re most welcome to keep posting in .space!

Cheers, John Ladasky