 Space / 36518
36517  |  36519
Subject:
Freighter and a Fast Car
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 8 Oct 2004 02:34:37 GMT

Hey.

My name’s Roy. Here’s a couple things I made:

Freighter - not super pleased with it, but I thought I should post it for feedback.

Fast Car - rebuild of another thing I made.

Gallery - older stuff.

And a little introduction. I live in British Columbia, Canada, am 16, and, well, that’s about it. And I want to go into space.

Let me know what you think.

Roy