 Space / 36518
  Freighter and a Fast Car

Hey. My name's Roy. Here's a couple things I made: (URL) Freighter> - not super pleased with it, but I thought I should post it for feedback. (URL) Fast Car> - rebuild of another thing I made. (URL) Gallery> - older stuff. And a little introduction. (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Freighter and a Fast Car

(...) Great stuff Roy! You've done some innovative things with shapes and you've got talent for both SNOT and greebling! I love the V shape of the car. Cheers, .Steve "Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway!" (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Freighter and a Fast Car

(...) Why aren't you pleased? I can't remember seeing anything remotely like it on Lugnet. The shape is unique, and the greebles are nice. I like your use of the droid cylindrical body in the ship's interior. I can only see two things that I wonder (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Freighter and a Fast Car

(...) Feedback Ahoy! Look, there are a few things I like about this MOC, so I'm just going to list them Things I like 1) The support structure for the cargo containers 2) The texturing on the hull panels, the smooth shape is really well broken up (...) (20 years ago, 8-Oct-04, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Freighter and a Fast Car

(...) Thanks! Roy (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Freighter and a Fast Car

(...) Yeah, the engines were one of the things I didn't really like. And I wanted to build containers, too but I couldn't think of a good container design that suited the ship. Thanks for the compliments, I'm glad you liked it. Roy (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Freighter and a Fast Car

Nice effort Roy. I was a little confused about the freighter, but you cleared it up in a response...I think it looks streamlined and utilitarian, in a coolway, but I would like to see it with the cargo pods attached. The 'fast car' is rockin' but (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Freighter and a Fast Car

(...) Great stuff Roy! I saw the fast car a while ago when you had a prototype for it on brickshelf. it didn't seem so cool then because the pilot sat the other way around, i.e. the cockpit was at the front. In that configuration it looked really (...) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Freighter and a Fast Car

(...) For the record, it is my understanding that this comment isn't necessarily as Herr Goldman has been known to LIKE sick and wrong things... :-) (20 years ago, 9-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Freighter and a Fast Car

(...) Thanks. I'd like to see it with cargo pods too. (...) I don't see a Tracy Chapman sig-fig happening anytime soon. (...) Thanks again. I'm not sure what the things on the front are, either. (...) Its probably the name influencing you, and maybe (...) (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Freighter and a Fast Car

(...) Thanks for the compliments! Yeah, I was sort of going for the worn look on the freighter. Roy (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Freighter and a Fast Car

(...) Yeah, that sort of what I thought, too. Anyone over 12 who builds Lego has to be kinda like that. Sick and wrong. Roy (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Freighter and a Fast Car

(...) Dude, I really dig your stuff. I was a little confused about how it fit together at first, but I got it now. Is that a toilet next to the bed? It looks like there's a water recycler attached, which is cool, if that's what it is... but also, (...) (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Freighter and a Fast Car

(...) Yeah, the toilet's next to the bed, but if you know a bout these things, then you'll kow that that is a vacuum toilet, so the odours and...stuff don't sit around for long. The next time you'll see 'em is in the next meal! Efficiency, man. (...) (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Freighter and a Fast Car

(...) I gave up, sort of, on building freight for the freighter, so this MOC sort of seems incomplete to me (and everyuone else, I imagine). The truss parts were meant to hold pallets or containers or pellets or whatever. The engines are in the grey (...) (20 years ago, 11-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: Freighter and a Fast Car

(...) No no, it's not that at all! A person is NOT sick and wrong even if they do like warped things for their humor value. Keith is a really nice person who just happens to have a sense of humor that's a little different. PLEASE do not think that (...) (20 years ago, 13-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)