 Space / 35421
Re: The inquisition comes to your sector.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 07:23:18 GMT

It probably won’t shock you to hear that I really dig this moc, and the theme behind it. I’m not that familiar with 40k, but the first thing that came to mind was Dune for some reason. I’m on the bandwagon as far as the angel-wings go, although I agree with the GA that the front could use a rebuild. I also really liked the hatches. The best kudos I can give you is that I looked at each and every one of the pics. I can’t wait to see more.

The rest of .space will have to repent now, or fall forever. -Keith