 Space / 35551
Re: The inquisition comes to your sector.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 2004 21:05:39 GMT

In lugnet.space, Joseph Sibilia-Young wrote:
   Adopt funny british nasal voice

“Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!”

Well done Daniel.

-Joseph

P.S. Sorry to nag, but that angel’s body is...nagging me.

Year! Where’s the guys in red robes?

Anyways, nice ship, although a bit too squarish, but where’s the cells and torture chamber? We can’t have the wiches comrades escape just because the ship have to return to base for interrogations.

Besides that raises both morale and conversion-ability:

It’s good for the men to get their hands dirty doing the work of god; relieves boredom and inspires them when doing more menial tasks.

And nothing converts a heathen better than a little exposure to what awaits them.

May I additionally suggest a stake in the middle of the main engine to cleanse the souls of repenters (by fire)?

-NB