 Space / 35513
Re: The inquisition comes to your sector.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 07:29:53 GMT

Well wow. Daniel, you’ve created yourself a fine piece of ship right there. The backswept angel wings are awesome, as is the layout of the whole ship. The concept for a new theme is very enticing, although it seems quite Reichish. Not a bad thing!

The circular hatch designs are neat, and there’s something intriguing about that single red pipe running the length of the ship.

I’m betting that if you had posted this just a bit sooner, we’d have a different moc spotlighted on the .space page :)

Keep it up, Mistah Rubin!

--Ryan W.