 Space / 35431
Re: The inquisition comes to your sector.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 13:46:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Keith Goldman wrote:
   It probably won’t shock you to hear that I really dig this moc, and the theme behind it. I’m not that familiar with 40k, but the first thing that came to mind was Dune for some reason. I’m on the bandwagon as far as the angel-wings go, although I agree with the GA that the front could use a rebuild. I also really liked the hatches. The best kudos I can give you is that I looked at each and every one of the pics. I can’t wait to see more.

The rest of .space will have to repent now, or fall forever. -Keith

ha ha, there is no longer a monopoly on facist theocracies in .space! 40k has a really dark gothic space thing going, you should check it out... just don’t buy any of the stuff (so much money spent in my youth...). What about the angel do you think is lacking? I am personally quite unhappy with the head, but if there’s something else lacking, I wouldn’t mind more specific advice. Btw, I intended it as an angel that had wings in the place of arms. I thought it might have been cool to have it holding a sword in front of it (point on the ground, hands resting on the pommel), but there aren’t a whole lot of parts available in tan yet, so I ditched that idea. OOOH the hatches, I forot to mention in my description that I had a further intention for them. I thought that the seraphim could ride down into atmospheres on them, using the discs as an ablative shield Starship Troopers style (the book!). That’s part of why the hatches have handles on the inside.

Thanks for the praise, and criticism.