 Space / 35416
Re: The inquisition comes to your sector.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 02:34:53 GMT

In lugnet.space, Daniel Rubin wrote:

The forces of the galactic inquisition are spreading into new sectors of the galaxy. Repent, lest ye be judged. First to be revealed is the Sword of Michael, an assault barge. The SoM supports a compliment of 11 Seraphim assault troopers.

That is way cool.It has a very Warhammer 40k feel to it. I dig the huge decorative angel thingy on the front, and the way the wings continue along the sides of the ship.

I think it could use a few more guns to break up the large flat areas, and the angel figure on the bow could use more detail. It’s pretty blocky looking.

Overall a very nice effort.

-Grand Admiral
.space Curator