 Space / 35422
Re: KNIVES
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 07:39:05 GMT

The Bot contest lured me out of hiding to build my first robot. And my first
attempt at {smack} (for better or worse). So for a change I thought I'd make
something cruel and vicous, and as we all know violence is the ideal
medium for
comedy. ;-)

But in just how many ways can it make French Fries?

Nice Bot Paul, I like the eyes, But where did the Upper Leg come from?

The high standard that we all have come to expect from you has been upheld,
once again.  Ah, how do you expect us to compete?

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson