 Space / 35472
Re: KNIVES
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 08:14:57 GMT

But in just how many ways can it make French Fries?

Seven.

Most Impressive.  Should the market for Violent Assassin Droids ever dry
up, there are plenty of positions available in the food services industry
(And Sir WILL HAVE FRIES WITH THAT!!!)

Thanks. If you mean the part in Dark Classic Grey, there were about ten in¬
<<LEGOSet(8558)>>¬
And the bottom half is from the new Designer sets. Have you bought yours yet?

Ah, that would be why I haven't seen it before.  As for the new designer
set, I was a little disappointed by the stability of the 4508 Mech. However
it has inspired me in interesting ways  speaking of inspiration, Anyone
ever read Alastair Reynolds?

Thanks :-) I'll bring him to the next meeting so you can judge him in person.

Just so long as he doesn't bite, slashing's O.K.  but no biting.

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson