 Space / 35471
Re: A new space pirate ship: The Jolly Roger FAS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 2004 06:31:03 GMT

Yeah, that cockpit just rocks!  Totally awesome, dude!  It also has a very
cool Star Wars I feel too.  Also love the long body and small pods combo.

DinosaurDave

"Andrew Horvatits" <Vetteman874@adelphia.net> wrote in message
Incoming Transmission

Attention all spacefaring vessels!

Be on the lookout for this new threat: The Jolly Roger, a fast attack • ship.Armed
with 2 relflex laser cannons and 2 particle cannons,the ship will usually • attack
in swarms. It is reccomended that all merchant vessels have escort • fighters with
them. Hopefully you will be able to defend yourselves.

End Transmission
-------------------------------------------------------------------------- • ----

The link: http://www.mocpages.com/moc.php/5016

I'm really happy with how this came together. I have always liked Soren • Robert's
cutlass and decided to make a space pirate ship of my own. I started with • the
engines.Soon I had started the ship and realized I could use the cockpit • piece.
I had seen a few of Fox Primus's creations use them and I wanted to • try.Though
it's hard to see in the pictures the 3x2 grey plate in front of the canopy • has
to be moved forward for it to open.That's all.

PLMKWYT!

Andrew Horvatits

p.s. For those P.C.S.people out there I will build P.C.S. too so don't • worry.I'm
not threevil or whatever.....yet.