 Space / 35424
Re: KNIVES
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2004 12:47:12 GMT

In lugnet.space, Travis Matheson wrote:

But in just how many ways can it make French Fries?

Seven.

Nice Bot Paul, I like the eyes, But where did the Upper Leg come from?

Thanks. If you mean the part in Dark Classic Grey, there were about ten in

    8558 Cahdok and Gahdok
630 elements, 0 figures, US$60, 2002
LEGO > BIONICLE > Mata Nui

And the bottom half is from the new Designer sets. Have you bought yours yet?

The high standard that we all have come to expect from you has been upheld, once again. Ah, how do you expect us to compete?

Thanks :-) I’ll bring him to the next meeting so you can judge him in person.

Cheers,