 Space / 32835
Re: NBA Space Container Madness - Let the flames begin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:51:17 GMT

I hadn't noticed that on the 8x16's but I used 1x8 and 1x6 plates on the
8x8's to make attaching to the 8x8 field piece workable.  I don't think
a 1-plate high threshhold will annoy the moonbase denizens much : )
I'll try that on the 8x16's too.

The internal brace is pure genius!  With some teaking (I think 1x7
technic liftarm will work nicely) these will make the "ends" easy to
open, but not floppy.  I agree that the "middle" doorways should be
punch outs or built solidly as desired.

Mike Kollross wrote:
<SNIP>
I played around with a brace that connects
to the technic bricks from the inside using a 2x6 plate and two 2x2 plate with
pin down. • <SNIP>
It works well enough but the bottom still pushed in a tad.  I'm not sure what
the solution is.