 Space / 32745
Re: NBA Space Container Madness - Let the flames begin
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 02:25:03 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jason S. Mantor wrote:
Nice job, Mike.  I think these are awesome !
If you don't mind, I'm going to ldraw your design and play with it a
bit.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/MK-Ultra71/Space/Container/nbacontainer01.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/MK-Ultra71/Space/Container/nbacontainer02.jpg

Go right ahead.  I left them very plain and I'm not so sure red is the right
color but when I prototype I use my least favorite colors (red,yellow,white) so
as not to tie up the good colors.

Mike
long live the blue and the gray (and trans yellow)!