 Space / 32405
Re: That old set FEELING...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 21:48:27 GMT

snip

   Heck, I wasn’t even born when it hit the shelves! (Geoff Gray, not a word out of you!) :^P

-Tim

Tim, you better stop making me feel old. Sometimes I think it’s these ABS bricks that make me feel younger than I really am... (granted, I’m not as old as some of the folks (Like Larry), but I’m up there with most of em, I’m sure... (in case your wondering, I’m 32...)

Scott Lyttle