 Space / 32388
Re: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 01:21:48 GMT

Well done, Jason.

It’s great to see the old ‘dog-bone’ in LEGO. It’s been a very very long time since I’ve seen the movie, but one glimpse brought a rush of recognition and nostalgia. I especially like the way you’ve integrated the saucer pieces with the brick sphere, and the pod bay doors are excellent. In fact there is nothing that is not excellent about this that I can see. Keep up the good work.

All you need is a long narrow shelf up high on a wall somewhere. Does your local library have case that’s long enough? It’s worth showing in such a way if at all possible.

Peace and display space,

Professor Whateverly