 Space / 32367
Re: Open the pod bay doors, HAL.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 01:46:04 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Allemann wrote:
   Here’s a ‘candid’ shot of the ship sitting on one of my build tables to give a better idea of it’s size. Notice the storm trooper in the middle of the stand.

At some point I’ll have to figure out where to display it. At the moment that build table (being 8ft long) is the only surface in my house that is big enough for it to sit on - other than the floor of course!

You better find a place soon. Junkbot’s got a suspicious look in his eye...