 Space / 32167
Re: EBKD Zhukov Class Assault Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 08:33:57 GMT

I don’t usually like to endorse the work of a Commy-pinko nation, but since your stated mission involves the destruction of the disease-spreading, parasite space-hippies...I’ll make an exception. This is nice work as usual Lenny, one of the things I like best about your mocs is that they look like they came out of the same shipyards. Like Ryan, I think the bridge and engine sections are where the money is. I see where you are coming from with comparisons to Soren’s Meph (one of my favorite ships). Blocky can be a good thing. As for the hotly debated wings...I didn’t like them at first, but they are growing on me. They look the best from the pull-back pics, where the roof-tile effect is diminished. I’ve got to agree with Paul on the placement of the wing guns...it just ain’t right. I have one burning question though: when you finished this moc, did you perform that celebratory drunken-boxing-irish jig interpretive dance thing that you displayed at PDX?

Better dead than red -Keith