 Space / 32655
32654  |  32656
Subject:
Zhukov - Now featuring better pics of the Interior
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 13:52:25 GMT

http://www.asphodel.org/bsv/?path=glencaer/EasternBlock/Zhukov/InteriorDetails

taken with my new camera/studio area, which is very nice.  yes, very.. very
nice.

as we can all see, the interior features four bunk beds, four lockers, a off
duty table featuring playing cards, a toilet for peeing and pooping in, and the
duty stations, the pilot's area, the navigator's chair, and two gunner
positions.  do i need to spell this all out for you? obviously not, you chaps
are bright people.

Oh yes, and do view with pleasure and horror my hatchway! Bow before the
Hatchway! The Hatchway will be our new god!

I need coffee.

-Lenny