 Space / 32103
Re: EBKD Zhukov Class Assault Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:48:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

Nice work Lenny. I’m not a fan of the space wheels as nozzles, but the fins and angle plates give the engine a great look. The placement of the guns on the wing pylons plays with my brain, though - I would have preferred them being placed right on the tips, to match lateral symmetry of the rest of the ship!

Cheers,