 Space / 27907
Re: More Module Shapes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 06:46:08 GMT

there was extensive talk aobout this during the evening hours of BF03 ,  it
seems like the  best way to showcase moonbases so  that every base gets seen
is to make the whole layout in cross thtat is 2x 48 across.  With this type
of display no base gets buried.... we should think hard about bases broader
than 2x 48 unless they are the interior bottoom corner module and can link
to multiple modules on 2 of the 4 sides

my two cents

-tk

"Mike Petrucelli" <lordi@erols.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:
We should have probably addressed this a while ago. Think we should go • ahead
and open up modules to being rectangular or bigger than 96x96?

New sizes could be:

48x96
144x144

Like that.  I think as long as they stayed square or rectangular and • sides
were always a multiple of 48 this would be fine.

What do you think?

Uh... As long as the edges of the module are at least four studs from the • edge
of the plate and the corridors line up what difference does the shape • make? What
about a 3 plate 'L' shaped module for example?

-Mike Petrucelli