 Space / 27901
Re: More Module Shapes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 01:56:39 GMT

sounds quite logical.

-tk

"Jon Palmer" <jon@zemi.net> wrote in message news:HKrr3J.1uIC@lugnet.com...
We should have probably addressed this a while ago. Think we should go • ahead
and open up modules to being rectangular or bigger than 96x96?

New sizes could be:

48x96
144x144

Like that.  I think as long as they stayed square or rectangular and sides
were always a multiple of 48 this would be fine.

What do you think?

--
[  j o n ]
http://zemi.net