 Space / 27903
Re: More Module Shapes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 02:53:23 GMT

"Mike Petrucelli" <lordi@erols.com> wrote in message
news:HKruC9.2C1@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:

Uh... As long as the edges of the module are at least four studs from the • edge
of the plate and the corridors line up what difference does the shape • make? What
about a 3 plate 'L' shaped module for example?

-Mike Petrucelli

I think that opens up an entirely new can of worms.
You expand to L shapes and then all sorts of tetris modules will start to
appear.  This is what I think.  You build us a cool L-shaped module (or a
module period, for that matter ;-) and then maybe we'll talk about it.

[  j o n ]
http://zemi.net