 Space / 27902
Re: More Module Shapes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 02:45:45 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jon Palmer wrote:
We should have probably addressed this a while ago. Think we should go ahead
and open up modules to being rectangular or bigger than 96x96?

New sizes could be:

48x96
144x144

Like that.  I think as long as they stayed square or rectangular and sides
were always a multiple of 48 this would be fine.

What do you think?

Uh... As long as the edges of the module are at least four studs from the edge
of the plate and the corridors line up what difference does the shape make? What
about a 3 plate 'L' shaped module for example?

-Mike Petrucelli