 Space / 26351
Re: F-2 Bat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 17:04:29 GMT

In lugnet.space, Anthony Sava wrote:
   I disagree with Mark that it needs landing gear. With the way you built it, with those 8 studs on it’s belly, I can just see a small squadron of these haning upside down (i.e. their namesake) afixed to a capital ship’s underbelly in deep space, ready to be deployed at a moment’s notice.

Well, aside from the well-known fact that I have a thing for landing gear, the “realistic” rationalization is that it would be far cheaper to build landing gear into fighters than it would to engineer a hanging rack system for fighters with individual airlocks.

Remember, in the military, your weapon was built by the cheapest bidder. :D

-Grand Admiral and Keeper of Fleebnorks

“Adopt a fleebnork. They’re DYING!” -Sally Struthers