 Space / 26422
Re: F-2 Bat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 15:07:40 GMT

Hey Phil,

The totally studless look is very stunning.  The color scheme and the wing
design just howls Original Star Trek to me.  It looks a baby Romulan Bird of
Prey.  Dontcha just love these new long, curved slopes?  The engines are
really snazzy too!  Just the right amount of detail to break up all the
smoothness.

White, clean, and neat.  Now where have I heard that phrase before?

Dave

"Phil Painter" <mealy_mouthed@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Hello once again .spacers

Here's me latest, The F-2 Bat.

<http://www20.brinkster.com/mealymouthed/models/bat/bat.htm

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mealy-mouthed/Bat/thumb/bat7.jpg_thumb.jp
g>>

I'd be pleased to hear any comments or criticisms you may have. Thanks.

<http://www.cerebruminc.com<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mealy-mouthed/
avatar/bluefig.gif
CerebrumInc.com>>