 Space / 26411
Re: F-2 Bat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 17:25:20 GMT

In lugnet.space, Aaron Sneary wrote:
   In lugnet.space, Mike Petrucelli wrote:

   What, you mean your pilots and techs aren’t wearing powered armor suits like the troops and officers? Personally that is why I never build escape pods, all the crew are wearing or have instant access to powered armor.

-Mike Petrucelli

Who needs fighters? I say take out your enemies with your broadside, pull up inside their safe firing distance, and launch your power suited marines out the torpedo tubes with plasma cutters, airlock override scramblers, and auto-frap cannons.

Well broadsides have this nasty habbit of not hitting small manuverable craft, like enemy fighters. Fighters will chew through marines real easy regardless of whether they have powered armor. Of course the marines do have the mini-nuke launchers. One hit would take out a fighter but the trick is actually hitting one. :-)

-Mike Petrucelli