 Space / 26352
26351  |  26353
Subject:
Oops (Was: WIP Images of a Convoy)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 21 Jul 2003 17:10:56 GMT

I wrote...
   I’d like to show one of my most recent WIP pictures of a MOC, a convoy. There’s some problems with it so far (as can be seen at the link(s)), but I’m about to fix them.

-snip-

Sorry that you can’t view those...I forgot that you need a free account. Instead of signing up, you can also view the moderated pictures here and here. Sorry for the reply to my own post...

The Moron, Dan