 Space / 24892
  Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT FOR THE LEGO SPACE FORCE!!!

(...) Sorry about this but since this has been shadowed by 40 other posts........ BUMP Cheers (*bump*) Spc. Ops. Captain Hennen (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT FOR THE LEGO SPACE FORCE!!!

(...) Dean, Please don't bump, no matter what the circumstance. I wouldn't want to see you start off another round of flames just when things are settling down and you're starting to get some good feedback on your MOCs. -Gil (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT FOR THE LEGO SPACE FORCE!!!

(...) Well I was about to reply to this anyway. 40 posts is an insignificant amount on Lugnet. I think Jay's Fleebnork remover is pretty cool. If you have the parts you might want to replace the white and blue with grey or black to keep the color (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT FOR THE LEGO SPACE FORCE!!!

Dean, Ok, so you're really being obstinant and obnoxious about this... so let me clue you in to what you have just done... You see, you have just alienated most of .space. You'll probably think us "old timers" are just being mean spirited about you (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT FOR THE LEGO SPACE FORCE!!!

(...) Then what would I do if the post was 80 posts back? (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  re: thwack

(...) AND.... Online communities are based on trust and reciprocity. You be nice, we be nice. Plus, you have to trust that those of us in here KNOW how to use the interface, i.e. we know how to read threads and replies and if there's something in (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT FOR THE LEGO SPACE FORCE!!!

(...) It's a very similar scenerio, but bumping is not the answer whether it be 40, 80 or 200 posts backwards. Unless you posted your creation when the server crashed or a war started overseas, the code of honor here is to avoid bumping as much as (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT FOR THE LEGO SPACE FORCE!!!

(...) As an old-timer so old, in fact, that this FTX thing just plain scares me (and annoys me by taking yaway my USENET/VAX three-space "PAY ATTENTION TO ME" indent), I can see a second point that explains Dean's behavior and obstinacy regarding (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT FOR THE LEGO SPACE FORCE!!!

(...) (*sigh*) You're right. = =" (...) Hm? (...) (*bows head*) = =' (...) I see. (...) Thank you for the nice welcome. Unfortunately, I'm leaving at the moment and will probably be back in 3-11 months. Or when I get my bulk and kit wave that will (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT FOR THE LEGO SPACE FORCE!!!

In lugnet.space, Lindsay Frederick Braun wrote: <snipped, but the point makes sense> Okay, the notion you set was pretty much the message I was trying to state, although mine was at best, brief. (...) Please elaborate on the above, LFB. My (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT FOR THE LEGO SPACE FORCE!!!

(...) He's asking when/why you started signing your name M. Aaron Hein instead of Matt Hein. --Bram (2 URLs) Bram Lambrecht (URL) www.bldesign.org> (21 years ago, 13-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT FOR THE LEGO SPACE FORCE!!!

(...) Yeah, it was really a seconding, maybe with a bit more explication. (...) No hmmphing necessary. I'm afraid I cornered a little tight there when changing tracks. Bram got it in one; I was asking when you changed from "Matt" to "M. Aaron." (I (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)

  Re: SPECIAL ANNOUCEMENT FOR THE LEGO SPACE FORCE!!!

(...) Maybe if you would have included F. Lee Bailey, who shares a first initial of one and a middle name of another... as well as a transposition of LFB for a monogram BTW. (I'm not lurking in .space I'm really not-- it's just that it was on the (...) (21 years ago, 14-Jun-03, to lugnet.space)