 Space / 23807
Re: taking good photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.publish.photography
Date:
Wed, 21 May 2003 06:32:50 GMT

In lugnet.space, Jonathan Wilson writes:
John R. Beck wrote:
I've got the tripod and the extra light available.  I'm stuck though on the
software for modifying the photos.  Any shareware out there?
The GIMP is totally free and I think it should be useable for this kind of
thing.

Yeah, I'll second that.  The GIMP rocks.

John -- GIMP is the GNU Image Manipulation Program.

   http://www.gimp.org/

--Todd