 Space / 23752
23751  |  23753
Subject:
taking good photos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 18 May 2003 01:40:49 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hello Spacers,

I'm experiencing mounting frustration with uploading quality images of my
lego creation.  I've got a kodak digital camera that takes great photos.  It
looks great when I download it from the camera into the software viewer.
But when uploaded to brickshelf it's huge and fuzzy.  Someone in this
newsgroup once told me to modify the picture size on my camera.  But I only
have such settings as "best, better, good".  The "best" ones were huge and
fuzzy.  When I switched to "good" hoping to reduce the size of the jpg it
just turned out huge and fuzzier...any ideas?

John