 Space / 23145
Re: Dragonstar Reloaded!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 02:42:48 GMT

Hey Dan, I gotta question:

I know that you have not made the captain's quarters yet, but aside from the
two access tubes to the bridge, there seems to be space in the bridge pylon
(the neck that attaches the ship body to the bridge), and directly behind
the bridge access tubes on the bridge level.  I noticed that you have
eliminated the escape pods.  Is the space directly behind the bridge a
suitable spot for an integrated pod (the section would pull away from the
ship) and the captain's quarters be directly below the bridge like you did
on your original carrier?

Also, there are two doors off to either side of the crew hall, that seem to
access the torpedo pylons on the port and starboard sides.  Are those also
the head/shower access?

It seems that all SHIPs these days are not complete without at least one
shower/head and food storage/processing/replication area.  Call it the human
element.  Not that it makes sense entirely...I only see a single rool of TP
in ship heads on average anyway.

~Trev "what do they do when the TP runs out?"